Monday 2 July 2012

Time is ticking...

So its now 14 days till I leave, and if i'm honest i don't feel anywhere near ready to leave yet.. i've still got to get my visa approved (which as been with the embassy for over 7 days now) get an IDP (international driving permit) and get travel insurance... as well as move out of my current house and then pack what im going to take..

i've also now heard from one of my traveling buddies who is now over in the States already and will hopefully be able to start sorting out the things like finding and buying the trusty RV that will be our home for 3 months..

I've also created a google map with pins and rough travel times between cities... its no where near finished or comprehensive enough.. 




Well thats all of interest that i can really talk about for now... i would mention other stuff i've been up to in this blog.. but want to keep it more centered around my travel plans.

Ady

No comments:

Post a Comment