Monday 16 July 2012

Ready to Taxi.

So, this is it.. I'm sat on the hard standing waiting to depart from this wonderful English summer (sarcasm alert).

Currently computers are being blamed for the current delay to the paperwork needed for takeoff.. Not being a seasoned flyier this is all new to me, but I can only assume they are using a windows based system.




Rather regret not getting a sandwich or something now before heading to the departure gate.. But I'll survive..

Well in around 7 hours I'll be on US soil and thrust into the beginning of an adventure that will hopefully last three or more months and cover over 10,000 miles of North American landscapes.

I'm no seasoned blogger, so if you do plan on reading this often.. Apologies if it's somewhat incoherent and poorly spelt.. It's just me putting my thoughts down on paper.. Well digital paper..

Adios and Bon Voyage

Ady

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment