Thursday 20 September 2012

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaa

Just letting y'all know that right now... At this very second..

I just spent the night rocking out in a karaoke bar in D.C.. But not just any karaoke bar.... A BBQ infused, live backing band, karaoke bar..

And it was freaking awesome..
Meet quite a few people tonight too.. Including a devout Republican la cross player.. To name but one..

Not sure why I felt the need to blog about this.. I should really have talked about my two days in West Virginia.. Seaking out natural beauty, coal mines and big ass bridges... But live karaoke felt more important..

Well tomorrow we travel north, to Baltimore and Philadelphia!

Ta Ta for now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:7th St NW,Washington D.C.,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment